Monday, November 25, 2013

Colorado Bulldog AKA CBD

I was recently asked about this drink we love called a Colorado Bulldog. These are perfect for warming you up on a cold fall or winter evening. It also goes well as a nightcap to your favorite holiday meal. I like to describe them as a White Russian with a splash of cola but just a little different. Oh, and I also actually went back and measured everything out to have accurate amounts for this recipe.

Serve in 1 pint Mason Jar, add in this order.

4-5 Ice Cubes
2 oz Vodka (Big jigger)
1.5 oz Coffee Liqueur (overflowed small jigger)
6 oz milk
2 oz cola

A side note, Steph likes Whipped Cream vodka, I think it makes it a bit sweet. Either way, it tastes a bit like chocolate milk. I also just had an amazing idea! You could add a little cinnamon and nutmeg to it or even sub out the milk for eggnog. Mmmmm, if it wasn't 9:30am I would have to try that right now.

Anyway, when made properly it will fill the mason jar perfectly to the 1 pint line. For those that don't know, this is the thin little line that runs around the jar just under the lid threads.


No comments:

Post a Comment